Why you need an ActionCOACH
Develop a Successful Business Model
The world of business is moving faster and becoming increasingly competitive, so it can be difficult to keep up with the changes in your industry, innovations in sales, marketing and management strategies. That’s why a business coach, like ActionCOACH, isn’t a luxury, but a necessity for any business committed to growth.
A business coach is just like a sports coach, pushing athletes to achieve optimum performance, providing support when they are exhausted, and mentoring the athlete to execute plays that their competition does not anticipate. A good sports coach will make you run more laps than you feel like, will tell it like it is, and will always listen.
The role of a business coach is to educate and advise business owners – through training materials, conferences, seminars and coaching sessions – to develop strategies and tactics to grow their businesses across the areas of sales, marketing, management, team building, and so much more.
Your ActionCOACH will guide you to run your business better, by becoming your marketing manager, your sales director, your training coordinator, your confidant and your mentor. ActionCOACH offers a 17 week, 7 point guarantee on our coaching services.
Seven Reasons Why Business Owners Should Be Working With an ActionCOACH Business Coach
- 1. You’re burnt out and working too hard
- 2. You want to increase profits
- 3. You want to build a team you can trust
- 4. You’ve begun to fall out of love with your business
- 5. You understand the importance of learning
- 6. You’ve become complacent
- 7. You need a fresh pair of eyes
GrowthCLUB is a program that builds a strong foundation for business around ALL the key fundamentals of business.
GrowthCLUB is a set program that will help you:
- Achieve more by improving your priority setting and time management
- Sales Made Simple
- Define your unique selling proposition and turn into a powerful, competitive weapon
- Dramatically increase your lead generation and conversion skills
- Develop loyal, profitable customers who keep coming back
- Differentiate between cash flow and profit margin
- Hire, develop and retain the best people
- Create systems that allow the business to run without you and the 6 steps to massive results
- Leverage Game
- Access to your Thomas DISC psychological profile
In business, just as in life, you can’t stand still. You’re either getting ahead and growing or you’re in a downward