- This event has passed.
Are you risking it ALL with your Business? Business shouldn’t be a gamble…
July 8 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 amFREE
Often times running your own business can be very similar to gambling. In order to avoid big losses, how do you know that you’re gambling with the right things?
What payout will it give if successful and when? 50% of SME’s are failing before the four year mark – clearly the gamble isn’t working for many! And for those it is working for, they are really struggling to keep their business’ afloat. Not quite knowing how to manage it all and grow the business too.
Here are some insights for your Business you can take from gambling:
1. If you think small and change nothing, you’re not likely to win big.
2. You have to invest in order to win big (invest your time, invest in your team and of course invest money)
3. Your Business, shouldn’t be a gamble
“You’ve got to know when to hold’em, know when to fold’em, know when to walk away and know when to run…” – Kenny Rogers
Are you gambling wisely with your future? Do you have a strategy that can guarantee results? Many Business Owners don’t manage their company strategically, know what to focus on or measure daily, to have complete clarity and control. Let us guide you to achieve just that!
Join in at our upcoming event and you will walk away with:
– renewed energy & vision
– tried & tested strategies to increase your sales and profit
– strategies to get more of your 24-hour day
– improve your teams’ performance, and
– increasing your profits!
Register in order to reserve your seat