“Lifestyle Business” Online Workshop for Business Owners
October 26 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFREE
Owning a business can be classified as being even more testing than deciding to have a baby. Being a Business Owner is a full-time commitment with highs and lows throughout the various stages of development. Unfortunately for many Business Owners, it often is not as rewarding as one would think, with lows involving personal sacrifice, sole dependency on you, and not often the luxury of reaping the rewards that one envisioned would come with being a Business Owner.
If you had to look at your business and where it is now, what phase would you fall under?
– The newborn/ StartUP phase where your business is solely reliant on you as you are the business.
– The toddler/ Established Phase 1 is where your business is starting to get traction and develop but still reliant on you to be IN the business and keep the momentum going.
– The adolescent to teenager/ Growth Phase where there are growth spurts, major learning curves, and the attempt of you the owner stepping away from the business on rare occasions to only be reminded that you still play a major role in the business growth, decision making, and end up putting out the fires that occur in your absence.
– Lastly, there is adulthood/ Established Phase 2, this is where your business is established and has made it past the 10-year mark but has reached a plateau, as you do not know if you want to or how to take your business to the next level, and your business either has good months or average months which have just become the norm.
The one phase that has not been mentioned is the Lifestyle and Freedom Phase. Sadly this phase is very rarely maintained or achieved by Business Owners as the business never transitions from being an Owner dependant business financially and/or operationally.
If this sounds too familiar, then you the Business Owner need to make the necessary changes.
As your coach for the 2 hrs I will explore with you:
– How to prepare to hand the baton over
– How robust your systems are
– How to groom up the next successor (Family member, for sale or to hand over to a general manager)
– Manage CashFLOW CashFLOW CashFLOW
– And more…
Because your success IS my business!
Join me for my “Lifestyle Business” Online Workshop for Business Owners: https://bit.ly/39SNWLl