One-on-One Coaching Programmes
Develop a Successful Business Model
This is our signature programme and the most results-driven coaching any business owner can put to use. Our one-on-one business coaching system is so solidly proven that we guarantee results for our clients. One-on-one coaching accelerates results, makes a real difference to your lifestyle and adds value to your business.
How does one-on-one coaching work?
To ensure success, the one-on-one business coaching process starts with an alignment session to get absolute clarity on where the company is now and where you want it to be. The outcome of that drives the coaching programme.
The second stage is normally to review/set an outline of the business plan and set goals. The goals are explored and your coach will also look at personal goals to ensure the motivation and focus is rounded. One-on-one coaching sessions are weekly or fortnightly and because you’re probably spending the bulk of your time working ‘IN the business’, the focus for these sessions is working ‘ON the business’.
The first stage of one-on-one coaching process is normally around mastering time to enable the Owner/Directors to have time to work strategically on the business.
Beyond that, it depends on the company and goals set at the alignment.
One-on-one business coaching includes:
- Weekly or fortnightly coaching sessions
- Creation of clear action plans during each session
- Quarterly 90 Day Planning Workshops
- Full email and phone support, directly from your coach, between sessions
- Reviews & critiques of your marketing strategies, management systems, sales processes, time mastery, recruitment systems and anything else that’s relevant
- Complimentary “DISC” behavioural evaluations
- Templates and tools to conduct key business activities
- Access to our educational library including books, video education system, webcasts, whitepapers
- Our absolute commitment to coach you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them
- We will help you join the thousands of business owners that have benefitted from our coaching programmes and that helped them to successfully increase their
profits, improve their growth and reach both their professional and personal goals.
Put the pedal to the metal on your business’s progress this year, to achieve and surpass your annual goals.
Once you make the commitment to succeed, we will help you to:
- Increase the value of your business in the marketplace
- Combine both business and personal goals, and work to make them a reality
- Beat the habits that have held you and your business back
The Grow Your Business programme is designed for those companies – medium and small – that are determined to achieve significant growth in the next 12 months.
In this programme, we teach you strategies for rapidly expanding your existing customer base, introducing new products, working less hours by depending on a more effective workforce, etc.
The Grow Your Business programme includes:
- Up to three coaching sessions, one-hour strategy implementation and goal-setting sessions by phone, and one personal visit monthly
- Up to ten hours per month dedicated to marketing, systems, logistics or team recruitment/development and enrichment
- Up to two four-hour workshops or training seminars during the initial six months of the programme for you and the team on selling, using sales scripts, team building, customer service or a topic of your choice
- A Personal Profile Analysis, using the Thomas DISC programme for the business owner and one other individual from the organization
The Empower Your Business programme includes:
- Up to one business coaching session, one-hour strategy implementation and goal-setting session by phone, each week
- Up to six hours per month dedicated to marketing, systems, logistics or team recruitment/development and enrichment
- Access to Thomas DISC psychological profiling and specific training programmes at reduced cost
This programme is designed for startups that will benefit from guidance on setting realistic business goals, or for existing companies needing regular direction and motivation. You will learn the strategies essential to reaching your goals. This programme is also recommended as a follow-up for business owners who have completed 12 months of one-on-one coaching.
The Building a Solid Base programme includes:
- Four monthly 1/2-hour strategy implementation and goal-setting sessions by phone
- Up to two hours per month dedicated to marketing, systems, logistics or team recruitment/development and enrichment
- Access to Thomas DISC psychological profiling and specific training programmes at a reduced cost