Business Resource Library
Business Tools for Success
Below is a wealth of information to help improve your business, provided to you for FREE!
What is a Business and Marketing Plan?
A business and marketing plan usually provides information about your priorities, goals, marketing and revenue plans, and financial estimates.
7 reasons why you need to create a Business and Marketing Plan:
1. Provides a structured way of organising your thoughts and clarifying your idea.
2. Helps you set out your goals and spot any potential problems in achieving these goals.
3. Gives you a clear strategy to follow when things get busy.
4. Is often essential for securing external finance for your business (and is required if you’re applying for a Start Up Loan).
5. Allows you to measure your progress as you go along.
6. Ensures all of your team are working towards the same vision.
7. Helps you plan for the future.
Survive & Thrive Course
Learn how to protect your business in these economic uncertain times with this FREE 10-day training program.
Work Fewer Hours
Discover how to work less hours in your business and produce more impressive results with these four easy steps.
11 Ways to Double Your Customer Base
Business & Marketing Plan
Develop a simple 12-month business and marketing plan.